Add a gorgeous sparkle to your look with the Spring Huggie in Rainbow Moonstone. This on-trend, petite gemstone huggie is filled with spiritual meaning. Expertly handcrafted, this earring features a textured finish and gorgeous Rainbow Moonstone. Rainbow Moonstone is known for its soothing properties and attracting good luck.
These beautiful earrings are great for stacking or featuring on its own. A perfect finishing touch for date night look, party dresses or your next picnic.
18 Karat Yellow Gold, Silver Rhodium Plating on Brass
Sterling Silver Ear post - Nickel Free & Hypoallergenic
2.5 micron plating for durability & E-coat
Huggie Height: 13mm
Stone: 8mm x 7mm
Our Gold Plating consists of thick layers of gold on-top of brass. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely.
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin.
To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible.
Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls
Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children.
Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration.
When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.