JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
We are committed to handcrafting quality jewellery that is ethically sourced and designed for everyday wear. Jewellery that will withstand real life.
We want you to be able to wear your jewellery with confidence and by following these simple steps, they will continue to shine for years to come.
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin.
To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible.
Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls.
Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children.
Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness.
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration.
When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
Want more information?
Visit our care blog here or visit our FAQS here.