Our Special Qualities
We have boutique, specialised artisans across the world who hand craft each Nicole Fendel piece with love. We pride ourselves in our quality and our ethical supply chain; and work closely to support communities and technicians to ensure that our products are of the highest standard!
ORGANIC TEXTURES & HAMMERING
Our specialised technicians hand craft each piece with rare techniques & finishes. Our signature textures are our hammered and organic finish which give each piece the classic Nicole Fendel look.
All NF pieces are plated in either STERLING SILVER, 14k GOLD, 18k ROSE GOLD or RUTHENIUM (gunmetal) plating. These are semi-precious metals and of the highest quality standard. Each piece is finished with a special protective coating designed to protect each piece. Our plating is designed to last, however must be cared for as per our care instructions to ensure they remain shiny and vibrant for years to come!
Our base metals are both SOLID 925 STERLING SILVER and BRONZE or BRASS. All stolid sterling pieces will be marked with a 925 stamp. Product & metal information is also available on our order form, online and from our friendly sales and customer service representatives.
SEMI PRECIOUS STONES
We use an assortment of semi-precious stones sourced from all corners of the globe that are tailored and cut to suite each piece. As these are natural stones of the highest quality, colours and textures will vary slightly across each piece – this is what makes them special!
Every single NF piece must pass strict quality control procedures before it can be showcased and sold.
Our production team has extensive experience within the industry and works hard to ensure our quality standards are the highest possible! We stand by each piece and our friendly customer service team is always available to answer any questions you have.
Our new pouch is now a two in one! Each NF piece comes with it’s own protective pouch, which is now made from our polishing cloth material. During sale periods each order will receive one pouch per order only.
You can still purchase our old polishing cloths separately here
All Nicole Fendel Jewellery comes with a 6 month warranty valid against manufacturing defects (from six months of date of invoice).
Nicole Fendel Jewellery will not be liable for any damage caused by any failure by you to maintain or care for the product properly.
Advising customers of our care instructions is imperative as returns or exchanges will not be accepted on non-manufacturing faults.
Our warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abusive Knocks
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Ageing & Natural Tarnishing
If you have any questions or concerns about your beautiful new Nicole Fendel piece, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
General Care Instruction
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in our Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with your polishing cloth/pouch, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.
- Our cuffs and rings are made to be adjustable, but need to be treated with care. Even the highest quality materials can snap or break if they are handled aggressively. Please ensure when bending or adjusting each piece that you do not use too much force. These pieces are made to last, but will not handle extreme bending, force or rough handling! We will not be responsible for replacement of adjustable pieces broken due to mis-handling.