The Pearl Choker is elegant and makes the perfect statement. The organic necklace is created with Freshwater Pearls. Each pearl is unique and often different in size, shape and colour. This makes each piece completely unique and enhances its natural beauty. This range is handmade and created with love by Nicole.
The Freshwater Pearl symbolises pureness, wisdom, and has healing properties to ward off negative energy.
Gift Wrapping is complimentary to all customers. Each piece of jewellery comes with a zip lock pouch and silver cleaning cloth.
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil, Sterling Silver with Rhodium plating
- Length: 37cm plus 2.5cm extender
- Bead: Freshwater Pearl : Natural 4mm
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
All orders will be dispatched by Nicole Fendel Jewellery within 1 business day of order receipt.
Each customer will receive an order, shipping and tracking number for each delivery. Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day*.
During sale periods, processing times may increase to 2 – 3 business days from order receipt.
Please note: any adjustments or cancellations of orders must be made via email to email@example.com before 8:30am the following business day or a shipping fee will be charged.
The perfect necklace for summer! Easy to stack with other necklaces but also is a statement on its own.