Cherry Quartz Gem Hoop
The Cherry Quartz Huggie is made in Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of pure 18K Yellow Gold to a Gold Vermeil thickness. Meticulously handcrafted and hand-polished these earrings are made to wear everyday on repeat.
Featuring a polished hand cut Cherry Quartz Stone, this lightweight classic design is perfect for pairing alongside your other Nicole Fendel earrings or for wearing on their own.
Cherry Quartz is said to restore balance and promote action and drive in your life.
This style comes with rubber stoppers for extra protection.
Gift Wrapping is complimentary to all customers. Each piece of jewellery comes with a silver cleaning cloth and zip lock pouch.
Please Note: All semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls are unique, and may have slight variances in characteristics, shape and colour from the image displayed.
- Solid Sterling Silver with a Rhodium & 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil Plating
- 3 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Nickel Free & Hypoallergenic
- Hoop Height: 15mm
- Stone: Cherry Quartz
- Stone Size : Approx: 10 x 7mm
- These earrings come as a pair with both butterfly and silicone earring backs.
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
All orders will be dispatched by Nicole Fendel Jewellery within 1 business day of order receipt.
Each customer will receive an order, shipping and tracking number for each delivery. Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day*.
During sale periods, processing times may increase to 2 – 3 business days from order receipt.
Please note: any adjustments or cancellations of orders must be made via email to email@example.com before 8:30am the following business day or a shipping fee will be charged.