Adi Earrings - Pink, Watermelon, Wine
Expertly handcrafted by Nicole in her Melbourne studio, these earrings will add a touch of glamour to your outfit. Making an easy win on the style front and a perfect earring accessory for everyday wear!
Crafted with semi precious Tiger's Eye and Howlite , the Ali Earrings are perfect for the party season, a great gift, or a special gift just for you.
The organic earrings are created with natural stones. Each Howlite bead is unique with fine veins and colour. This makes each piece completely unique and enhances its natural beauty.
Gift Wrapping is complimentary to all customers. Each piece of jewellery comes with a silver cleaning cloth and zip lock pouch.
- Sterling Silver Ear Hooks - Nickel Free
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil and 9 Karat Rose Gold Vermeil and Silver Rhodium Plating on Sterling Silver
- 3 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Stone: Tiger's Eye and Howlite
- Drop Length (from bottom of hook): 30mm
- Width: 8-9mm
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
All orders will be dispatched by Nicole Fendel Jewellery within 1 business day of order receipt.
Each customer will receive an order, shipping and tracking number for each delivery. Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day*.
During sale periods, processing times may increase to 2 – 3 business days from order receipt.
Please note: any adjustments or cancellations of orders must be made via email to email@example.com before 8:30am the following business day or a shipping fee will be charged.