Live Your Dream Curved Necklace
Designed for Nina Proudman for the hit show Offspring, this bestseller is back. The most versatile necklace you’ll ever own. Handcrafted in Sterling Silver with a Rhodium plating and Vermeil, a thick 18k gold layer on top of sterling silver. A piece that’ll go with your favourite tee or party dress.
Featuring our signature engraving, on a curved bar, the Live your dream curved necklace is delicate, elegant and timeless.
This necklace is super versatile as it has two extender points so you are able to wear it at three different lengths of your choice. This simple piece is great for stacking or featuring on its own. With a meaningful sentiment our engraved jewellery is an ideal gift for birthdays and every gift-giving occasion.
Gift Wrapping is complimentary to all customers.
- Sterling Silver with Rhodium plating and 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil
- 2.5 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Chain Length: 40 cm + 7cm. (Two extender points. 3cm extender and then another 3cm extender.)
- Total Chain Length: 40 cm + 7 cm extender
- Bar Size: 4 cm (width) x 5 mm (height)
- Engraving: 'Live Your Dream'
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
All orders will be dispatched by Nicole Fendel Jewellery within 1 business day of order receipt.
Each customer will receive an order, shipping and tracking number for each delivery. Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day*.
During sale periods, processing times may increase to 2 – 3 business days from order receipt.
Please note: any adjustments or cancellations of orders must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8:30am the following business day or a shipping fee will be charged.